Degen & Degen architecture and interior design
Degen & Degen is a full-service integrated architecture and interior design firm providing 30+ years of Design Excellence for the hospitality industry.
As a hospitality-focused design practice, we create distinctive lifestyles for our projects – hotels, resorts and upscale multi-family. Whether it be new construction, renovation or a brand conversion, no two projects are ever alike. Value drives design decisions every step of the way – financial return on investment or simply design impact, durability or guest usability.
Our clients are owners, developers and major international hotel companies who share our goal of creating custom distinctive locations that inspire the lifestyles and ambitions of those they serve.
We are a mid-sized firm, large enough to competently take on the magnitude of significant projects, yet at the optimal size to stay connected with our work, our employees, and our clients.
Our firm is registered to practice in all of the West Coast states from California to Alaska and other states nationwide. We hold nationally recognized NCARB and NCIDQ certifications and can obtain registration elsewhere as needed.
Examples of Projects
- Alyeska Resort & Hotel, Alaska
- Pelican Grand Beach Resort, Ft. Lauderdale
- Kona Kai Resort & Spa, San Diego
- Courtyard by Marriott Santa Barbara
- Hyatt Centric Fisherman's Wharf San Francisco
- Residence Inn University Downtown Tempe
- River Terrace Inn, Napa
- WorldMark Depoe Bay Resort, Oregon
- Los Angeles Marriott Courtyard + Residence Inn at LA Live
- Embassy Suites Downtown Pioneer Square Seattle