Tiscareno Associates is an award-winning Northwest architecture and urban design firm focused on creating architecture that realizes a client’s vision, reflects the community’s values, and puts people first. Since 2002, we have distinguished ourselves through fresh, collective thinking and smooth processes on projects valued at $500,000 to $200 million in construction cost—each one uniquely designed to be sustainable and superbly suited to its site and intended use.
As a mid-sized firm, we combine our appreciable talents to deliver on many project types, including mixed-use projects that require significant multi-party coordination and community acceptance.
Other architectural services we excel at include:
• New construction (e.g., office buildings, retail, commercial, mixed-use, and multifamily)
• Building modernization, renovation, and adaptive reuse
• Transit station design and transit-oriented design
• Master planning, site planning
• Sustainable design / LEED-certified construction
We operate in a friendly, ego-free atmosphere where all parties — clients, consultants, and architects — engage equally in finding optimal design solutions. We use both 2D CADD and 3D BIM (building information modeling) digital technologies to reduce iterative design time, speed up decisions, and ensure the accuracy of interconnected systems. We are also well versed in LEED requirements, understand documentation requirements, and make quality control an integral part of every project. We consistently translate client needs into functional, attractive designs that deliver on tight timelines and budgets.
We look forward to applying our skills and dedication to your next project.
Examples of Projects
- The Danforth - 16 story residential over 2-story Whole Foods Market - First Hill in Seattle, WA
- Redmond Square - 600+ units in 2 buildings with retail - transit oriented development - Redmond, WA
- Triangle - 195 units with retail - Redmond, WA
- Cove - LEED Platinum - 60 units and micro-retail units - Capitol Hill in Seattle, WA
- Milehouse - LEED Silver - 177 units - Redmond, WA
- Solera - 600+ unit, mixed-income and mixed-use community - Renton, WA
- Modera Redmond - 300 units - Redmond, WA
- Riverpark - Masterplan Architect - Redmond, WA
- The Beam - 321-unit mixed-use TOD - International District in Seattle, WA
- Waterfront Place Apartments - 270-unit two building community - Everett, WA