Sustainability Slam w/ COTE
Join AIA Seattle's Committee on the Environment for an informative evening of presentations about sustainability and network with other design professionals.
The Seattle chapter of the AIA Committee on the Environment (COTE) invites you to the upcoming Sustainability Slam on October 20th. AIA COTE gives people the chance to share their work with the sustainable design community in Seattle. We want to provide a platform for individuals and firms to share what they are doing and to create a fun social mixer.
- 5:30 – Grab some drinks and connect
- 6:00 – Drawdown 2016 – David Mead
- 6:10 – 20 by 2020 – Zack Semke
- 6:20 – Conspicuous Consumption – Tom Marseille
- 6:30 – Passive House as a Driver of Practice – Peggy Heim
- 6:40 – Your Shading Design on West Façades May Increase Energy Usage – Eddy Santosa
- 6:50 – Questions
- 7:00 – Networking
If you’d like to see a few examples of presentations from past slams check out our YouTube page here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVLnkIlt6njxqRwWhll2pEQ
Presenters at this slam can also post their presentations to the COTE YouTube page.
Questions? Comments? Please contact the co-chairs:
Michael Fiegenschuh and David Mead at COTE@aiaseattle.temp312.kinsta.cloud