NWW: 2018 WSEC Commercial Existing Building Alterations Training Series - Building Envelope
This training series will summarize 2018 Washington State Energy Code (WSEC) commercial requirements for existing building alterations. In this session we’ll cover requirements for building envelope alterations.
Join presenters Duane Lewellen, Owner, Lewellen Associates, LLC and Lisa Rosenow, Director – Energy Code Services, Evergreen Technology Consulting (ETC).
- Requirements for alterations to existing opaque thermal envelope.
- Requirements for roof alterations or replacement.
- Requirements for replacement of existing windows, skylights and glazed doors and compliance options for addition of new fenestration that increases total building WWR and/or SRR.
- Envelope requirements for a change in space conditioning or occupancy project.
Bonus Learning Objective:
- Envelope requirements and compliance options for additions to existing buildings.
Date & Time: Thursday, Feb 17, 2022 | 12:00 PM (PST)