DRT+SIAF+NOMA NW I Social Hour at Bassetti Architects on 1/24/24
Please join Seattle International Architecture Forum, Diversity Roundtable, and NOMA | nw for in-person happy hour Social at Bassetti Architects! Come to meet your fellow committee members and build new connections. Snacks and drinks will be provided.
When: Wednesday, January 24th, 2024 – 5:30PM to 7:30PM
Where: Bassetti Architects, 71 Columbia St, Suite 500, Seattle, WA 98104
Accessibility: Bassetti Architects is an accessible building. If you have any access needs or disability accommodations, please indicate so on the registration form.
Covid/Masking: AIA Seattle recommends masking at our programs as a demonstration of community care. Please stay home if you are experiencing any cold or flu-like symptoms.
The Social Hour will explore how firms are pursuing 2024 AIA Seattle Mission, Vision, Imperatives and Annual Priorities.
Vision: We envision a culture of design that fosters equitable, resilient, thriving communities
Mission: We champion the central role of architects in creating and sustaining a better built environment.
• Demonstrate and promote design excellence.
• Represent our collective design voice, while valuing individual contributions.
• Speak up on important issues, convene courageous conversations and embrace risk when it serves our mission.
• Advocate for opportunity, diversity, and inclusion in practice and process.
• Consider future generations and elevate sustainability to safeguard our Northwest landscape, community and climate.
• Foster cross-industry connections and partnerships to magnify our collective impact.
• Justice, Equity, Diversity & Inclusion: AIA Seattle is committed to identifying, naming, and dismantling systemic discrimination within the architecture community in order to nurture universal inclusion and fairness in the built environment, for the communities we impact.
• Housing: AIA Seattle is committed to the development of plentiful, quality, diverse, and sustainable housing options for current and future residents of Seattle.
• Climate: AIA Seattle commits itself to positive climate action and accelerating our shared goals of a decarbonized, equitable and resilient built environment that allows future generations and ecosystems to thrive.
Contact Anthony Collins, Senior Coordinator of Member Engagement, with any questions or concerns.