COTE: Building Electrification and 2030 Districts
With the recent passing of the Seattle Code Updates, which will require buildings to have electric heating and hot water, this session will showcase two buildings in Seattle that are already meeting that standard. The architects and engineers on each project will present their design strategies to achieve electric buildings.
- Ed Palushock, Perkins+Will, Project Manager, Associate Principal
- Alissa Feucht, Glumac, Sustainability Strategist and Energy Analyst
- Brian Goldcrump, Glumac, Northern Region Energy Director
- Nicole Isle, Glumac, Cheif Sustainability Strategist
Cascadian – Unico Properties
- Oliver Wuttig, Perkins+Will, Project Designer, Senior Associate
- Allan Montpellier, PAE, Principal
- Tony Marino, PAE, Senior Associate
This event is part of COTE’s 2021 Series on Pathways to Decarbonization. In this series, we’re learning how local organizations and projects are reducing carbon, while addressing COVID-19 recovery, environmental justice issues, and more.
This live, virtual program is presented by AIA Seattle’s Committee on the Environment, with full closed captioning. Please indicate on your registration if you would like to be contacted regarding specific accommodations to fully participate in this program. Contact Member Engagement Manager, Connor Descheemaker, with any questions or concerns about the program.