Call for Presentations Opens: 2015 Building Envelope Forum
AIA Seattle seeks compelling proposals to present at this year’s Building Envelope Forum, Tuesday, December 15 at the Mountaineers Seattle Program Center.
This year’s full day forum will focus on what’s happened so far in building envelope design, how that is defining where the field is headed, and the consequences of current regulations, codes, policies, and practices in building design. This forum will include diverse perspectives in the creation and implementation of high-performance building enclosures, and highlight opportunities for new approaches and innovation in future delivery methods.
More information on the program and instructions on how to submit can be found on the Proposal Form.
- The 2015 Building Envelope Forum will be held on December 15. Sessions will include:
- Morning Session 1: WHERE HAVE WE BEEN (discussing how changes in policies, regulations, standards and codes have changed the way we are designing buildings, and the challenges we now face with our new set of parameters).
- Morning Session 2: ADVANCES IN BUILDING SCIENCE
- Afternoon Session 1: NEW PRODUCTS, TECHNOLOGIES, AND SYSTEMS
- Afternoon Session 2: ADVANCES IN INTEGRATIVE DESIGN
- Afternoon Session 3: End of Day: SYSTEMS APPROACH TO DESIGN
Please contact AV Goodsell, AIA Seattle Program Manager.